What is Google’s Fundamentals of digital marketing?
A course that developed by google staff about Digital Marketing. This course cover basics to intermediate level of digital marketing. By completing this course, you will get the knowledge that sufficient to run you own digital marketing campaign by own.
Master the basics of digital marketing with our free course accredited by Interactive Advertising Bureau Europe and The Open University. There are 26 modules to explore, all created by Google trainers, packed full of practical exercises and real- world examples to help you turn knowledge into action.
– Google Digital Garage
What are the skills you will learn with this Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Course?
- Analytics and data insight – You will learn how to collect and analyze user data and turn it into actionable insights.
- Business Strategy – You will learn how to define and track clear goals, segment audiences and analyze data to help improve your online marketing efforts.
- Content Marketing – You will learn how to grow brand awareness and get more conversions by creating and distributing high-value content to potential customers.
- Display Advertising – You will learn, how to get noticed online by identifying the right audiences, ad networks and strategies for your display ads.
- E-Commerce – You will learn all the strategies and tools you need to build an online store, sell effectively online and optimize the user experience.
- Email Marketing – You will master the basics of email marketing, including how to track responses, create simple landing pages and use A/B testing.
- Local Marketing – You will learn how to reach and engage potential customers nearby, using local directories, mobile marketing and by building a local search presence.
- Mobile Presence – You will learn the differences between mobile sites and apps and develop the most effective mobile SEO and advertising strategies.
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing) – You will get introduction to Google Ads, learn about the different research tools available, plus how to choose keywords and optimize campaigns for a better return.
- SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) – You will understand the differences between organic and paid search, learn how to develop the most effective SEO plan and optimize web pages so that users can find content easier.
- Social Media – You will find out how to identify the right social network sites, create great content users will love and measure your success.
- Video – You will discover how to integrate video into an online strategy, create video ads on a budget and make sure they’re seen by the right people.
- Web Optimization – You will learn identify the right digital channels that will help you achieve your business goals and create better online user experiences.
“After completing final exam of the course you will get a certificate for free”
Getting a certificate shows that you have a clear understanding of the core concepts of digital marketing. You can also add this as qualification to your CV, and easily upload it to your LinkedIn profile.
Being awarded a certificate shows you have strong digital skills and that you’re motivated to learn: two essential qualities in the workplace. Demonstrating these qualities can help improve your chances of finding the job you want.
Improving your digital knowledge can help you find a job, get promoted, or start a whole new career.