Taking a Coursera course is like taking a university class. You get to work with professors with years of experience and world-class credentials, you get feedback on your work, you interact with classmates, and you can take your classes at any time or place that works for you – without having to leave the comfort of your home.
With Coursera, you can study the world’s best education and get a degree that proves you’ve got the knowledge. You can take free courses online in subjects like math, programming, history, and psychology.
Follow the below link to get list free Coursera courses.
Coursera collaborates with over 200 premier universities and businesses to provide individuals and organizations throughout the world with flexible, inexpensive, and job-relevant online learning. From hands-on projects and courses to job-ready credentials and degree programs, Coursera offer a wide range of learning possibilities.
Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, two Stanford Computer Science professors, founded Coursera in 2012 with the goal of providing universal access to world-class learning. With 97 million enrolled learners as of December 31, 2021, it is now one of the world’s largest online learning platforms. Coursera collaborates with more than 250 top universities and businesses to provide a diverse range of content and credentials, including Guided Projects, courses, Specializations, certifications, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Coursera is used by institutions all around the world to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in a variety of high-demand sectors, such as data science, technology, and business.
- World-class – Experts from more than 250 of the world’s most prestigious colleges and corporations will teach you to reach your objectives, obtain recognized certifications from reputable universities and businesses.
- Affordable – Start with a free trial or browse hundreds of free courses and earn a university diploma and benefit from a high-quality curriculum, low costs, and flexible schedule.
- Flexible – On-demand lectures are available for desktop and mobile devices, and you can watch them whenever you want. Free courses, hands-on projects, certificate programs, and stackable credentials are all available.
- Job-relevant – On the basis of extensive skills data, master vital career skills. Applied learning can help you develop personal and professional abilities.
Coursera for Business
Coursera is a platform that enables companies to crowdsource their learning and development needs. Companies can create courses that are accessed by their employees and an international audience, who are also able to rate course quality. Coursera has been used by over 400 companies, including Google, Facebook, and Airbnb.
Coursera for Business is a game-changing skill development platform that equips your employees with the high-impact skills that drive innovation, competition, and growth.
You can do the following with Coursera for Business
- Expert-curated, AI-driven learning programs can deliver transformative learning.
- To accelerate skill acquisition, allow for hands-on learning.
- Keep track of your skill improvement and compare your abilities to those of your colleagues in the business.
Follow below link to get more about Coursera’s corporate plans
There are free courses listed in the Coursera.org . Spend little more time on daily basis to learn new skills. We also publish selected free courses through our website and blog posts. Keep update with our post to get most valuable courses.
Not only Coursera, there are multiple online platforms which provides free online courses with and without certificates. InshaaAllah we will give you more website details through our website.
Conclusion: Start Your Path Towards Higher Learning With These Free Courses!